I believe Pregnancy is the most critical phase in a woman’s life.
Therefore Relaxation and creativity are essential during pregnancy, as stress needs to be reduced for optimal growth of the baby & mother both. It’s the right time to try out activities that help in enhancing her emotional quotient & mental well being.
From my very own personal experience I can say that this was one of the best things I did through my pregnancy. adult colouring definitely expanded my vision. Those intricate designs of the book would slip me into a different world of colours, positivity and disconnected me from all the anxiety or stress that I would otherwise think of sitting idle.
Here are some reasons for you to try it too:
1. Coloring is a perfect way to get some relaxation and creative time into your life. During pregnancy, you need all the relaxation you can get. Taking quiet time for yourself is a great gift to honor yourself and your baby with.
2. Psychologists say that coloring stimulates both hemispheres of the brain and exercises fine motor coordination. Logic is utilized to color forms, and creativity is activated by mixing and matching colors.
3. The reason coloring is so relaxing is because it lets you focus on an activity rather than on your stresses and worries. It exercises your imagination and brings you back to our childhood. You are freer and more creative in this state. You can express your emotions through your choice of colors, making your internal state more explicit.
4. Coloring during pregnancy can be utilized as a time for connecting with your unborn baby. While you color, you can also tune into your baby, send it loving thoughts, or feel it move. Just taking time to relax will benefit your’s and your baby’s health. After the birth of your child, you can use these pages as a keepsake for you and your child.
5. Whether this is the first child or the tenth, having a baby is stressful and time-consuming. Each day is a roller coaster of emotions, joys, fear, anxiety and unique experiences that only a mother can understand. A calming, charming adult colouring book is perfect for pregnant women who want and need to sit back, relax, take a deep breath, and let their creativity show from their inner soul.
I Invite the soon-to-be-mothers to explore your inner journey of relaxing remembrance and awakening with my book #UmeniTherapy ; Incase you know another pregnant woman, this is the perfect gift to enrich her baby making journey!
The fanciful black and white detailed drawings invite her to connect to her ancient wisdom, find her inner self, and relate to her inner truth as she intuitively and peacefully colors these pages.
For India you can get your copies here -> http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01M8M6DWM
Love & Peace
2 thoughts on “Art Therapy for Pregnant women”
That is so awesome. Hope you and your baby will be in the grace of god. There are other planning for a baby by step which are followed by most of the women. I have also used this method and was really satisfied.
Thank you 🙏🙏