I have been edging to write on my favorite topic ‘Etiquette’ for a while now, somehow took time as I was busy researching on it. In my research I observed the core problem was not that most of the people did not know what etiquette was, instead the real problem was – Why do we need them any way??
So I decided my first post should be on What & why do we need to practice some basic etiquette in our daily lives, and what connection does that hold with your Style quotient & personality?
What do we mean by etiquette?
Dictionary meaning: conventional requirements as to social behavior; proprieties of conduct as established in any class or community or for any occasion.
Hence it does not imply to the royalty only, in fact it applies to all living in a civil society.
It depicts an educated & polite aspect of your personality; Which can do wonders to the impression you make on people at college, work or family. Basic etiquette means having the basic manners to conduct yourself in a polite, dignified & classy manner.
I noticed the men & women who practiced this, were always came across as more charming, desirable & respected. They attain a “League above the rest” kind of a status in people’s minds.
This is best understood & practiced by people who have access to or live like royal personalities, the real army officers & ladies, and the legendary celebrities, business tycoons with the elegance, grace & finesse to die for.
Now, imagine a very gorgeous,Hot man with drop dead looks but as you walk behind him, leaves the door free to bang right into your face! Boohoo!
Now imagine a beautiful, elegantly dressed woman, standing beside you – farting/burping away to glory! Nooooo!!
What a turn off right??
Some things can make it or break it for your personality, they can either let you gallop away to that great job/title/life or push you miles away from it.
So if you want to improve your style & personality, here’s why you should include basic etiquette practice in your daily life – Anywhere, anytime!
- Etiquette is a part of your style statement, work on it.
- It adds that royal touch, elegance & grace to your personality which makes you stand above the crowd.
- It helps you sweep people off their feet and make great impression & impact
- It makes you not average!
- It makes you more desirable & Charming.
- It makes you feel great!
- It makes you look way better.
- It conveys you are a disciplined person – which is again a sought after attribute.
- There is absolutely no downside of practicing it daily, its a rare & fine skill.
- Its a life changing habit, You alone will inspire many to adapt a classier behavior in life.
Hope this helps you be a better person.
Like the wise say – actions speak louder than words!